Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.980 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 58% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 618,059 Dinar (¥630,698) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €70 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 25 Birr (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Surabaya costs Rp 449,999 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (34 minutes ago)