Cost of living in Tsu, Japan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 643 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.991 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsu (Japan) is 48% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 555,095 Dinar (¥560,089) in Tsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 376,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sorocaba costs R$ 1,300 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 125,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 79 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Durban costs R 255,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Florence costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)