Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09774 DZD / CDF
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 252% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,428,634 Dinar (14,616,778 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 2 hours ago)