Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 769 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07410 DZD / CDF *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 149% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 768,147 Dinar (10,366,670 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 308,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hobart costs AU$610 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 4,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 80 Lari (about 1 hour ago)