Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.312 DZD / PEN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 375,084 Dinar (S/. 11,260) in Trujillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)