Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.052 DZD / PEN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 11% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 419,370 Dinar (S/. 12,688) in Trujillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 99 (7 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Haikou costs 元20 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 323 Kč (about 1 hour ago)