Cost of living comparison between Trondheim, Norway and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 397 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 13.282 DZD / NOK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 168% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,004,717 Dinar (kr 75,645) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in St. Gallen costs CHF 900 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kowloon costs HK$378 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Fort-de-France costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Canberra costs AU$30 (about 1 hour ago)