Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 206%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 832 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.882 DZD / NOK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 148% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 927,914 Dinar (kr 66,842) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 374,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)