Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 233%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 813 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.508 DZD / NOK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 149% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 778,323 Dinar (kr 53,648) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)