Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 203%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 496 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.182 DZD / NOK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 170% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,095,736 Dinar (kr 83,122) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)