Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 200%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 520 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.892 DZD / NOK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 167% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,084,478 Dinar (kr 84,123) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bonn costs €94 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 17,000 Kč (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stuttgart costs €2.40 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)