Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 192%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 501 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.833 DZD / NOK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 164% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,071,771 Dinar (kr 83,520) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €19,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €30 (about 3 hours ago)