Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 210%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 859 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.342 DZD / NOK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 155% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 794,593 Dinar (kr 55,404) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 311,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)