Cost of living comparison between Tromsø, Norway and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 13.248 DZD / NOK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 183% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,104,865 Dinar (kr 83,397) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medan costs Rp 2,117,710 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨838,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 35,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Aalborg costs kr1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Zaragoza costs €130 (about 1 hour ago)