Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 195%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 728 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.777 DZD / NOK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 168% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 951,525 Dinar (kr 64,392) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 355,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,135 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 180,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Portland, Oregon costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Turin costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)