Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 180%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 784 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.414 DZD / NOK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 165% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 952,578 Dinar (kr 66,085) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 359,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$120 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)