Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 676 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 132.832 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 5% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 366,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 347,471 Dinar (€2,616) in Trnava.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 37,000 NT$ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Madrid costs €375 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Amsterdam costs €85,550,200,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,365 (37 minutes ago)