Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 788 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 85.682 DZD / LYD *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 40% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 512,075 Dinar (5,976 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 366,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Bristol costs £60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)