Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 500 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.588 DZD / LYD *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 37% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 414,761 Dinar (5,346 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 303,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ho Chi Minh City costs 600 ₫ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $90 (39 minutes ago)