Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.767 DZD / LYD *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 57% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 611,823 Dinar (7,970 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,236 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)