Cost of living comparison between Tripolis, Libya and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 380 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 77.255 DZD / LYD *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 46% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 546,607 Dinar (7,075 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Burlington costs $3.99 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,609 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 2 hours ago)