Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 650 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07269 DZD / LBP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 44% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 541,407 Dinar (7,448,169 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 376,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥1 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 14,000 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $542 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albany, New York costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)