Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 812 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07775 DZD / LBP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 57% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 575,854 Dinar (7,406,655 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 366,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 40 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €8 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (44 minutes ago)