Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 518 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07180 DZD / LBP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 47% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 572,469 Dinar (7,973,336 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of potatoes in Usulutan costs $1.43 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of potatoes in San Salvador costs $1.43 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,881 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Iowa City, Iowa costs $807 (about 1 hour ago)