Cost of living comparison between Trinidad, Cuba and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 110.050 DZD / CUC *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Cuba) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 397,328 Dinar (3,610 CUC) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$32,921 (24 minutes ago)