Cost of living in Trinidad, Cuba compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 672 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 114.053 DZD / CUC *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trinidad (Cuba) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 367,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 363,545 Dinar (3,188 CUC) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santa Cruz, California costs $25 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)