Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.836 DZD / BOB
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 30% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 273,958 Dinar ($b17,299) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Salvador costs $1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (about 1 hour ago)