Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.999 DZD / BOB
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 31% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 271,478 Dinar ($b16,969) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Turin costs €18,650 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)