Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.953 DZD / BOB
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 37% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 255,630 Dinar ($b16,024) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$106 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.50 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.97 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jackson, Mississippi costs $50,000 (25 minutes ago)