Cost of living in Trenčín, Slovakia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 694 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 135.848 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trenčín (Slovakia) is 12% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 380,592 Dinar (€2,802) in Trenčín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 340,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨336 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵197 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (21 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.80 (about 1 hour ago)