Cost of living in Trenčín, Slovakia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 784 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 135.965 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trenčín (Slovakia) is 8% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 362,695 Dinar (€2,668) in Trenčín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 337,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)