Cost of living in Trenčín, Slovakia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 117.970 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trenčín (Slovakia) is 11% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 435,427 Dinar (€3,691) in Trenčín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 80,000 Дин. (32 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)