Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 808 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 29.082 DZD / TRY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 23% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 343,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 263,764 Dinar (9,070TL) in Trabzon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 18 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,591 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 25,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fort-de-France costs €1.41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,347 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Fresno, California costs $1.99 (about 1 hour ago)