Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 782 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.219 DZD / TRY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 15% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 374,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 316,051 Dinar (10,459TL) in Trabzon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $681 (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ujjain costs ₨2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Juan costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)