Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 669 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.061 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 57% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 555,761 Dinar (¥523,772) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 354,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)