Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.985 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 77% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 717,406 Dinar (¥728,692) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (35 minutes ago)