Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 641 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.022 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 69% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 636,566 Dinar (¥623,029) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 377,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,418 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Fukuoka costs ¥185,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kaunas costs €238 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 115 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €800 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)