Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 513 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.973 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 65% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 638,456 Dinar (¥656,144) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 387,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,863 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $1,372 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Londrina costs R$ 3.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)