Cost of living comparison between Tours, France and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 118.180 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 58% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 617,633 Dinar (€5,226) in Tours to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $22,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,400 (about 2 hours ago)