Cost of living in Tours, France compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 680 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 134.592 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 67% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 634,706 Dinar (€4,716) in Tours to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 379,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 128,000 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £900 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Reno, Nevada costs $1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 12 (about 1 hour ago)