Cost of living in Tours, France compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 727 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 140.570 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 69% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 610,240 Dinar (€4,341) in Tours to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 361,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 20,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tampa, Florida costs $0.66 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phnom Penh costs 25,000 Riels (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)