Cost of living in Tours, France compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 118.509 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 67% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 626,396 Dinar (€5,286) in Tours to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)