Cost of living in Toulon, France compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 687 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 134.375 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulon (France) is 68% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 586,279 Dinar (€4,363) in Toulon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 348,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Accra costs GH₵440 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (about 1 hour ago)