Cost of living in Toulon, France compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 651 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 139.441 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toulon (France) is 73% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 580,050 Dinar (€4,160) in Toulon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 336,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Novosibirsk costs руб 130 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sherbrooke costs C$9 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 50,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php500 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bristol costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)