Cost of living in Toulon, France compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 749 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 139.778 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toulon (France) is 65% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 541,407 Dinar (€3,873) in Toulon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 328,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cheboksary costs руб 45 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $407 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamilton costs BD$3,151 (about 1 hour ago)