Cost of living in Toruń, Poland compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.083 DZD / PLN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is 13% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 272,993 Dinar (9,387 zł) in Toruń.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php13 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.85 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,150 (about 1 hour ago)