Cost of living in Toruń, Poland compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.647 DZD / PLN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is 7% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 376,673 Dinar (13,624 zł) in Toruń.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tangier costs 10 Dirham (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £30 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 100 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)