Cost of living in Toruń, Poland compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 644 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.948 DZD / PLN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is 10% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 373,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 337,118 Dinar (10,893 zł) in Toruń.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,621 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villavicencio costs COL$6,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 13 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$131 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩7,000 (about 1 hour ago)