Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 579 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00279 DZD / IRR *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 40% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 296,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 178,122 Dinar (﷼ 63,768,739) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.53 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨250 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $2,846 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 95,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)