Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 554 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00283 DZD / IRR *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 40% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 324,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 194,325 Dinar (﷼ 68,785,519) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Donetsk costs 24₴ (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 23,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Liverpool costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)