Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran vs Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 576 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00282 DZD / IRR *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 38% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 262,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 161,951 Dinar (﷼ 57,362,158) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $700 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.90 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tucumán costs ARS $7,800 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mar del Plata costs ARS $34 (27 minutes ago)