Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 769 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00276 DZD / IRR *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 40% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 310,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 184,791 Dinar (﷼ 66,908,230) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jerusalem costs 6,659 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yingkou costs 元48 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,096 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 100,000 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in McAllen, Texas costs $100 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 60 lei (36 minutes ago)