Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Algiers, Algeria (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 710 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00182 DZD / IRRX *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 50% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 315,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 159,014 Dinar (﷼ 58,929,086) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gaborone costs P25 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$130 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mississauga costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jundiai costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Harare costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)