Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 554 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00281 DZD / IRR *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 40% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 341,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 204,156 Dinar (﷼ 72,549,300) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €10 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$70,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)