Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran vs Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 608 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00282 DZD / IRR *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 38% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 293,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 180,702 Dinar (﷼ 64,179,468) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Prices recently added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Ho Chi Minh City costs 12,000 ₫ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gurgaon costs ₨900,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)