Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 579 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00280 DZD / IRR *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 40% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 298,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 179,707 Dinar (﷼ 64,262,180) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $19 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$500 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belém costs R$ 198 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (about 1 hour ago)