Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 624 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00311 DZD / IRR *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 38% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 324,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 202,075 Dinar (﷼ 65,048,451) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €6.00 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver, Washington costs $4.41 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Glasgow costs £1.29 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$16 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (38 minutes ago)