Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 316 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00339 DZD / IRR *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 26% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 290,243 Dinar (﷼ 85,534,767) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$80 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubrovnik costs 1,000 kn (about 2 hours ago)