Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 686 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00272 DZD / IRR *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 42% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 318,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 184,448 Dinar (﷼ 67,917,470) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)