Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 710 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00271 DZD / IRR *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 41% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 318,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 189,200 Dinar (﷼ 69,925,357) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (about 3 hours ago)