Cost of living in Toowoomba, Australia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 318 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.047 DZD / AUD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toowoomba (Australia) is 79% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 697,823 Dinar (AU$8,403) in Toowoomba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $7 (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bintulu costs RM100 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)