Cost of living in Toluca, Mexico compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 685 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.099 DZD / MXN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toluca (Mexico) is 12% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 356,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 312,102 Dinar (Mex$ 51,170) in Toluca.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vancouver costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)