Cost of living in Toledo, Ohio, United States compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 960 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 109.602 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toledo, Ohio (United States) is 52% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 610,941 Dinar ($5,574) in Toledo, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 402,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Timisoara costs 17 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $1.75 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$23,987 (32 minutes ago)