Cost of living in Toledo, Ohio, United States compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 166%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 718 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 108.420 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toledo, Ohio (United States) is 65% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 565,689 Dinar ($5,218) in Toledo, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 343,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)