Cost of living in Toledo, Ohio, United States compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 181%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 706 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 108.816 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toledo, Ohio (United States) is 57% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 611,331 Dinar ($5,618) in Toledo, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Basel costs CHF 73 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 65 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Antonio, Texas costs $6.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashkhabad costs 30 Manat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)