Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,221 prices entered by 199 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.966 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 149% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,013,432 Dinar (¥1,048,818) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (about 1 hour ago)