Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,304 prices entered by 228 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.978 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 127% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 920,967 Dinar (¥941,940) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)