Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 184%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,197 prices entered by 187 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.967 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 130% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 934,563 Dinar (¥966,924) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 5,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 900 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veliko Tarnovo costs 23 лв (about 2 hours ago)