Cost of living comparison between Tokyo, Japan and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,225 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.059 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 168% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,088,106 Dinar (¥1,027,684) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiev costs 1,000₴ (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hyderabad costs ₨65 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £2.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,969 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)