Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 633 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.004 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 11% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 469,428 Dinar (¥467,449) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 423,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 187 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,678 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)