Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 770 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.045 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 14% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 371,621 Dinar (¥355,465) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 325,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buffalo, New York costs $39,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €25 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (24 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Antwerp costs €6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €400 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)