Cost of living comparison between Tokushima, Japan and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.967 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 12% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 454,692 Dinar (¥470,438) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 42 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rotterdam costs €750 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)