Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 380 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.688 DZD / INR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 26% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 290,570 Dinar (₨172,102) in Tiruppur.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €190 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Narbonne costs €1.35 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥407 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)