Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 665 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.753 DZD / INR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 21% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 371,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 292,105 Dinar (₨166,654) in Tiruppur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,888 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨180 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Halifax costs C$2.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,750 (10 minutes ago)