Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 771 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.746 DZD / INR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 38% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 372,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 229,168 Dinar (₨131,224) in Tiruppur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €800 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.76 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Birmingham costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)