Cost of living in Tirupati, India vs Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 633 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.661 DZD / INR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirupati (India) is 20% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 256,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 204,104 Dinar (₨122,915) in Tirupati.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cairo costs E£ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirunelveli costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)