Cost of living in Tirupati, India compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 635 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.700 DZD / INR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirupati (India) is 37% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 358,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 225,525 Dinar (₨132,681) in Tirupati.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)