Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli, India compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 759 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.719 DZD / INR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli (India) is 33% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 374,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 249,334 Dinar (₨145,049) in Tiruchchirappalli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)