Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 773 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.948 DZD / MDL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 11% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 315,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 279,783 Dinar (40,269 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 30 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Exeter costs £25 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $52 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)