Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 619 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.742 DZD / MDL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 10% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 382,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 345,160 Dinar (51,196 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Marta costs COL$15,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Torreón costs Mex$ 50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $25 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$10 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (37 minutes ago)