Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 833 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.530 DZD / RON
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 20% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 302,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 240,331 Dinar (9,059 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £130 (about 1 hour ago)