Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 818 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.043 DZD / MXN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 10% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 336,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 302,614 Dinar (Mex$ 50,074) in Tijuana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)