Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 485 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.774 DZD / MXN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 9% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 370,019 Dinar (Mex$ 64,078) in Tijuana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,220 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 48 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)