Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 707 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.312 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 17% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 380,463 Dinar (元21,977) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 326,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thimphu costs 750 Ngultrum (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (24 minutes ago)