Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.857 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 19% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 482,774 Dinar (元30,446) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 700 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $54 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 48 zł (about 1 hour ago)