Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 818 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.150 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 21% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 386,774 Dinar (元21,310) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 319,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Branco costs R$ 25 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 26 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amman costs Dinar 0.100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 1 hour ago)