Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.973 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 11% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 432,584 Dinar (元27,083) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (36 minutes ago)