Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 409 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.816 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 7% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 403,115 Dinar (元25,488) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 25 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Naples costs €1.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2.12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥8,000 (about 2 hours ago)