Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 732 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.133 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 14% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 389,160 Dinar (元21,461) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 341,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 25 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)