Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 505 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.671 DZD / INR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 37% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 314,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 197,669 Dinar (₨118,311) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kuala Lumpur costs RM24 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩174 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 5,255 ₫ (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (about 2 hours ago)