Cost of living comparison between Thiruvananthapuram, India and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.643 DZD / INR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 35% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 242,212 Dinar (₨147,400) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)