Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,159 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.722 DZD / INR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 35% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 368,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 238,861 Dinar (₨138,738) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucaramanga costs COL$1,826,110 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,225 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $19,851 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)