Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 833 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.757 DZD / BTN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 8% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 327,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 300,525 Dinar (171,016 Ngultrum) in Thimphu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €9 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veracruz costs Mex$ 50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $661 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £39 (about 2 hours ago)