Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.647 DZD / BTN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 7% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 434,444 Dinar (263,823 Ngultrum) in Thimphu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 17 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Durban costs R 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 2 hours ago)