Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 848 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 117.523 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 36% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 553,391 Dinar (€4,709) in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 50,000 L£ (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 79 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (about 1 hour ago)