Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 787 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 42.887 DZD / XCD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is 46% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 512,372 Dinar (EC$11,947) in The Valley, Anguilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 352,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)