Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 668 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 42.163 DZD / XCD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is 41% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 499,636 Dinar (EC$11,850) in The Valley, Anguilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 355,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 700TL (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 150 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)