Cost of living in Thanjavur, India compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 560 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.686 DZD / INR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thanjavur (India) is 19% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 401,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 326,328 Dinar (₨193,530) in Thanjavur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)