Cost of living comparison between Tétouan, Morocco and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.165 DZD / MAD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 10% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 412,155 Dinar (36,915 Dirham) in Tétouan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,067 (43 minutes ago)