Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.897 DZD / MAD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 398,806 Dinar (36,597 Dirham) in Tétouan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (14 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)