Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.815 DZD / MZN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 8% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 338,427 Dinar (186,457 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 31 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €600 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $575 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.00 (40 minutes ago)