Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.547 DZD / MZN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 371,986 Dinar (240,491 MT) in Tete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)