Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 714 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.826 DZD / MZN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 6% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 383,796 Dinar (210,229 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 362,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $23,187 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Budapest costs 650 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 32,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 18 Lari (about 1 hour ago)