Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 644 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.278 DZD / UAH
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 12% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 371,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 327,742 Dinar (76,615₴) in Ternopil.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ahmedabad costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$168 (about 2 hours ago)