Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 689 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.379 DZD / UAH
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 14% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 325,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 280,981 Dinar (64,167₴) in Ternopil.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 元160,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$860 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 30,000 kr (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $2.63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)