Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 669 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.266 DZD / UAH
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 12% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 366,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 320,371 Dinar (75,105₴) in Ternopil.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €606 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kansas City, Missouri costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kyoto costs ¥180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Morelia costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)