Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 527 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.209 DZD / UAH
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 13% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 413,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 360,928 Dinar (85,749₴) in Ternopil.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montevideo costs $U6,500 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 549 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 500 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €40 (26 minutes ago)