Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 403 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.118 DZD / UAH
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 11% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 277,804 Dinar (67,465₴) in Ternopil.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 2,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Provo, Utah costs $35 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belém costs R$ 2,170 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 7,000,000 p. (30 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Ankara costs 30TL (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jalandhar costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)