Cost of living in Terni, Italy compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 324%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 116.608 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Terni (Italy) is 64% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 614,460 Dinar (€5,269) in Terni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $878 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $60 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (44 minutes ago)