Cost of living in Terni, Italy compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 359%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 632 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 128.703 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Terni (Italy) is 56% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 634,644 Dinar (€4,931) in Terni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 407,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sydney costs AU$10 (31 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Mashhad costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 2,459 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 65TL (about 1 hour ago)