Cost of living in Tepic, Mexico compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 385 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.023 DZD / MXN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tepic (Mexico) is 28% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 314,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 226,783 Dinar (Mex$ 37,652) in Tepic.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jaipur costs ₨150 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 22 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,700 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 55TL (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,700 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 24 (about 1 hour ago)