Cost of living in Tepic, Mexico compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 276 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.752 DZD / MXN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tepic (Mexico) is 27% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 297,844 Dinar (Mex$ 51,782) in Tepic.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (32 minutes ago)