Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 694 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18323 DZD / CLP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 15% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 415,325 Dinar (CH$2,266,736) in Temuco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 362,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £340 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bern costs CHF 600 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bari costs €700 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,200 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)