Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 166%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 710 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17550 DZD / CLP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 17% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 374,261 Dinar (CH$2,132,504) in Temuco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 319,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Auckland costs NZ$0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alanya costs 13TL (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)