Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16408 DZD / CLP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 15% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 449,075 Dinar (CH$2,736,869) in Temuco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Buenos Aires costs ARS $400 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$912 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dnipro costs 6.00₴ (37 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)