Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16243 DZD / CLP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 8% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 328,135 Dinar (CH$2,020,191) in Temuco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 305,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jyväskylä costs €100 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in George costs R 3,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 180 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osnabrück costs €450 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 25 (30 minutes ago)