Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.553 DZD / ZAR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 9% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 342,745 Dinar (R 40,071) in Tembisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €20 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 1 hour ago)