Cost of living comparison between Tembisa, South Africa and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.977 DZD / ZAR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 13% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 327,526 Dinar (R 41,058) in Tembisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨838,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 35,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Aalborg costs kr1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Zaragoza costs €130 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)