Cost of living comparison between Tel Aviv, Israel and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,459 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 28.492 DZD / ILS
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 121% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 829,779 Dinar (29,123 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)