Cost of living in Tekirdağ, Turkey compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 182%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 869 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.033 DZD / TRY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is 5% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 352,698 Dinar (11,743TL) in Tekirdağ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 336,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)