Cost of living in Tekirdağ, Turkey compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.286 DZD / TRY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is 12% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 343,444 Dinar (11,340TL) in Tekirdağ.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubrovnik costs 1,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rouen costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)