Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,583 prices entered by 477 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00334 DZD / IRR *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 12% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 325,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 286,603 Dinar (﷼ 85,893,688) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €3,870 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (about 1 hour ago)