Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 520 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.653 DZD / HNL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 36% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 510,451 Dinar (L 109,710) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)