Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 528 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.776 DZD / HNL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 29% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 484,087 Dinar (L 101,349) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨100 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Perugia costs €17 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b45 (about 1 hour ago)