Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 751 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.624 DZD / HNL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 15% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 449,626 Dinar (L 97,238) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Billings, Montana costs $28 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)