Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 750 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.617 DZD / HNL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 19% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 409,468 Dinar (L 88,688) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 344,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)