Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 562 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.700 DZD / HNL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 34% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 523,419 Dinar (L 111,374) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kota costs ₨7,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (36 minutes ago)