Cost of living in Tawau, Malaysia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 716 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 29.282 DZD / MYR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is 7% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 386,367 Dinar (RM13,195) in Tawau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 360,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$10 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨15,248 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 5 hours ago)