Cost of living in Tawau, Malaysia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.682 DZD / MYR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 396,416 Dinar (RM16,061) in Tawau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨1,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Rotorua costs NZ$6,076 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (36 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Turmero costs Bs 15,625 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Petaling Jaya costs RM189 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)