Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 417 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.911 DZD / NZD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 92% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 780,258 Dinar (NZ$10,416) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 69TL (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pula costs 400 kn (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 3,000 kn (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 49,600 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php5,082,500 (about 1 hour ago)