Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 847 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 82.270 DZD / NZD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 97% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 625,839 Dinar (NZ$7,607) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 318,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €9 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veracruz costs Mex$ 50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $661 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £39 (about 2 hours ago)