Cost of living comparison between Tauranga, New Zealand and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 78.890 DZD / NZD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 103% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 793,954 Dinar (NZ$10,064) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)