Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 432 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 78.990 DZD / NZD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 110% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 673,151 Dinar (NZ$8,522) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 321,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 198 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)