Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 702 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 80.107 DZD / NZD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 89% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 726,172 Dinar (NZ$9,065) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 385,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Varna costs 16 лв (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Koh Tao costs 10,000 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,500 (39 minutes ago)